|Posted by Tadika Si Manis on February 23, 2013 at 2:25 AM|
1. Chinese primary school registration( for children born in 2008 and 1.1.09 )
Parents who wish to register their children with the Chinese primary schools for 2005 intake, please pay a visit to the schools concerned during the month of March 2013. Remember to bring the following documents with you :
• Online registration report.
• Child’s birth certificate ( original + 1 photocopy)
• Evidence of residence (eg. Utility bills, assessment, quit rent for year 2012/2013)
• Two self-addressed pre-stamped (60 cents) envelopes (9” x 15”
You are required to log in to the website : http://www.moe.gov.my/jpnselangor for registration.
2. Chinese New Year Party
The Chinese New Year holiday has ended and we look forward to helping the children to get back to learning. If your children are still in holiday mood, please encourage and motivate them. They need the motivation to be more disciplined in their learning.
The school will be organizing a Chinese New Year Party on Friday 22-2-13. Please let your child wears his/her favourite CNY dress for the party fun, You are encourage to let your child bring some food to share with theirs friends. Any contribution in the form of CNY cookies and kuih are welcome. Please bring along the school bag and class will be dismissed at usual time.
3. Reminder to parents of 3 & 4 yeard old : Please prepare 1 to 2 sets of your child’s spare clothing (especially pants) for changing purpose. Thank you for your cooperation.
根据教育局谕令。请下列有关的家长到国民型华小为子女们办理入学登记手续。凡在2008 及1.1.2009 年出生之儿童请家长系带下列文件：
D. 2个填上地址和贴了邮票的信封（邮票：RM0.60,信封：9” x 4”）
3) 在此提醒3&4 岁班的家长们，请为孩子准备1至2套的衣裤（尤其是裤子）放进书包以作替换。谢谢合作
Categories: Parents MEMO